This week, I’m excited to feature a brand that’s made right here in the USA: Nally & Millie. It’s a line that has perfected the art of the comfortable-yet-stylish top. Too often, drapey shirts simply have too much fabric and end up looking bulky, but Nally & Millie’s outrageously soft and lightweight jersey (seriously, you have to come in and feel this stuff for yourself) and sweater fabrics hang just right. They come in some great colors, too – rich heathered purple, a gorgeous multicolor burnout, and plenty of basic black and white – and the swingy silhouettes balance well with skinny/straight jeans or leggings. Even better, Nally & Millie tops make for an easy transition into fall – it’ll be here before you know it!
Can you believe it’s already time for Back to School? With only a couple of weeks of summer left (enjoy them while they last!), it’s time to be thinking about one of the best parts of going back to school – new gear! Here are some of my favorites for fall, all available at the RP!
1. Emilie Sloane Wallet – $15. These are perfect for holding St. Olaf or Carleton student ID’s! There’s also a key ring and a zip pocket for your cash, debit card, and whatever else. Plus they come in tons of great colors and patterns!
2. Tokyo Bay Watch – $60. Never lose track of time with a cute watch on your wrist! We’ve got a great selection of colors and wristbands to choose from. This sunny yellow is my favorite!
3. Ugg Wooden Clog – $140. These clogs are amazing. Love the leather detail across the top, the studs along the base, and the rich wooden sole. So cute with wide-leg jeans!
4. Kerisma Poncho Sweater – $78. This sweater is perfect for cozy fall days. Try pairing it with some dark skinny jeans and boots! And isn’t that toggle detail so sweet?
5. iT Jeans Skinny – $68. Now a classic, the dark-wash skinny jean goes with just about anything! There are no bells and whistles here – just a basic, 5-pocket, minimalist pair of jeans. It’s a beautiful dark blue wash too – easy to dress up or down.
6. Ellington Eva Tote in Navy – $209. From personal experience, I can attest to the wonders of this bag. It easily holds a couple of notebooks and a folder or two, has great inner pockets for pens and pencils, cell phone, and wallet, and comes with a totally practical cross-body strap. I have it taupe, but this navy is so eye-catching! Come and see for yourself!
7. Converse sneakers – $45. Always a classic!
Hope to see you soon at the RP!